Saturday, August 1, 2020

Odyssey


Nice to start out a new month with a finish!
This is the Odyssey Shawl by Joji 
knit in my handspun wool.....on #8 needles.
It finishes at 72" wide and 20" deep.
I didn't love doing the sections that had reverse stockinette--
I have marked the pattern so that when I knit it again , 
I will do the whole section in stockinette with garter in between instead.
The bind off was fun and it was an easy way to do the picots.

I would definitely give this pattern a thumbs up!

8 comments:

  1. Pretty! Is this natural grays (not sure if I am seeing it right in my current lighting)?

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is beautiful. You can't go wrong with a Joji pattern. She is an excellent designer.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats! Another beautiful finish!

    ReplyDelete
  4. 72 inches wide is a nice wrap around size!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yours turned out great! I still need to finish mine.....

    ReplyDelete
  6. It's beautiful! I understand about the reverse stockinette though. It's not my favorite stitch either. :-)
    Wishing you a wonderful Sunday.
    Blessings,
    Betsy

    ReplyDelete
  7. The shawl is stunning, beautiful color and pattern. Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to let me know you stopped by to read my blog! If you can't get the blog to accept a comment-email me! If you don't have a blog yourself, use my email so I can then email you back-I love to respond to those who leave comments! Thanks!

ALMOST A TOP!

  I have all of the pieces blocks finished  and the borders are cut but nothing is sewn to its neighbor yet  but that is on the schedule for...