Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
STRAIGHT ON FROM HERE
Completed quilt, 57" x 68" I did stitched a few of these blocks together; the one on the right, I did first and didn't do too...
-
The blocks from the Disappearing Nine Patch variation now are a top! This was a very enjoyable scrappy project and I will enjoy making ano...
-
Turning a panel into a quilt! Two rows on the top and then borders will be added. I also started on my string block stars! I had so much ...
-
All of the labor is done and the fun has begun! The pattern is called Point Threading over 12 threads. On the far right is just Tabby wea...


Nice!! It always amazes me when people pull out grills when camping (we just use a campfire).
ReplyDeleteThat does look like a great getaway. I'd love to be camping right now....well maybe not now. It's still too darn hot and muggy.
ReplyDeleteI’ve only been camping a few times - both in tents and campers. A delight to wake to the smell of pine-infused air.
ReplyDeleteWe used to have a camper like that. It's a GREAT sketch. Our trailer now is a just a tad bit bigger. Ha!
ReplyDeleteGreat hat too! You're a fast knitter.
Blessings,
Betsy
Happy New Week! Enjoy your knitting - LOVE your drawing!!
ReplyDeleteLOL! Is that an antennae on top? What every camper needs.
ReplyDeleteI just love that camper art. TUrn it into cards!! Walgreens can do it for a song.
ReplyDeleteThat’s a very fun picture!
ReplyDelete