Saturday, August 8, 2020

Just a Spoonful of Sugar.....!

I forgot to include the finished product in yesterday's post!
This is my cruet of Elderberry Syrup;  it tasted good for my spoonful of tonic today!
It has so much honey, I couldn't help but sing to myself as I prepped it!

I pieced the last few rows and sewed them onto the rest and now I have another finished flannel top
which will have to wait for some backing.
I hope to make it to buy fabric next week because my pile of tops is getting deep!
 And here is my other daily medicine-a drawing a day!
  I wanted to draw the juvenile bald eagle I saw in the yard
 but I haven't figured out how to do an all black animal yet! lol

4 comments:

  1. Your syrup sounds delicious! I'd have to pour some in a cup of tea.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the information on the syrup. I hadn't known all of that about immune supplements and MS.
    Your drawing is beautiful too.
    Blessings,
    Betsy

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love all things elderberry. I don't have access to the berries and I'm not sure I'd be willing to go through all that work. But I pick up the syrup when I come across it. In Denmark, I drank elderberry soda every day!
    Drawing grayscale is super hard. I can't do it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your eagle looks like an 'angry bird', but I'm guessing in real life they probably do. The adults sure do.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to let me know you stopped by to read my blog! If you can't get the blog to accept a comment-email me! If you don't have a blog yourself, use my email so I can then email you back-I love to respond to those who leave comments! Thanks!

GLOWING WORK!

The two layer cake scrambled tops are finished!   The dimensions are 40 50".   I have the backing so they will be heading to the frame ...