Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
THREE NEW QUILT PLANS
I had several piles set aside waiting for me to cut them up with the Accuquilt cutter--I did yesterday! Another set of leftovers from other ...
-
The blocks from the Disappearing Nine Patch variation now are a top! This was a very enjoyable scrappy project and I will enjoy making ano...
-
Turning a panel into a quilt! Two rows on the top and then borders will be added. I also started on my string block stars! I had so much ...
-
So, I did it! I know, I've made 100's of pairs of socks but this is a new construction and it really used a lot of brain cells but ...

You are one busy person!! You are accomplishing so much. Bravo!!
ReplyDeleteFantastic productivity!
ReplyDeleteWow! They all look wonderful.
ReplyDeleteBlessings,
Betsy
They are all different and beautiful in their own way. Good job!
ReplyDeleteWhat beautiful tops! Looking forward to seeing how you decide to quilt them.
ReplyDeleteGoodness! You must be feeling better. I couldn't get that much done in a month-maybe two! They all look great.
ReplyDeleteYour yard work is just beautiful. I think gardens are prolific this year. Maybe we can help the EARTH even more by growing flowers the bees and pollinators need!
ReplyDelete