Saturday, May 23, 2020

Rambling Rows

 I don't need to wonder what to stock in my new kitchen island...
it contains a very satisfied cat already!
(this is what I saw when I came out to the kitchen in the morning!)
The Rambling Rows sock scrap blanket is progressing nicely--I had a lot of knitting time in the car yesterday!

Today, I hope to cut out another quilt or two!
Bill is cutting down some more tree tops with a new friend so I am going to stay cool in the housse (we've hit mid 90's again!)

5 comments:

  1. The blanket is wonderful, and it’s easy to see why you enjoy knitting it. I love the design.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your scrap sock blanket! You can't possibly put anything in the shelves that will look at pretty as that cat.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really like your new blanket. It's beautiful.
    It's cold and rainy here and we have the furnace and the fireplace both on at the trailer.
    Blessings,
    Betsy

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is just too funny. Kitty has certainly claimed that spot as her own.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lol. Kitty in a cupboard! Kitchen perfection.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to let me know you stopped by to read my blog! If you can't get the blog to accept a comment-email me! If you don't have a blog yourself, use my email so I can then email you back-I love to respond to those who leave comments! Thanks!

ALMOST A TOP!

  I have all of the pieces blocks finished  and the borders are cut but nothing is sewn to its neighbor yet  but that is on the schedule for...