Wednesday, December 23, 2020

Christmas Visit!

We had an early Christmas visit not from three wise men but from three snowmen!  The boys really wanted to make arms for theirs so we hunted up some sticks, drilled holes and glued!  The arms aren't very sturdy so I hope they make it through the season!   They had fun telling me how to make them on the lathe and then painting them by themselves!  
A perfect family trio--just like them!
While they played outside, I whipped off this little bird house! 
It makes a cute little ornament!
Merry Christmas!
 

6 comments:

  1. That bird house ornament is darling! Well done. Looks like the boys had some fun.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The boys did a grand job on their snowmen.

    Wishing them and you a very Merry Christmas.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The birdhouse is adorable as are the boys’ snowmen complete with arms.

    ReplyDelete
  4. The boys did a great job with their snowmen! Smart thinking on the arms!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That birdhouse is so sweet. Well, of course the boys wanted arms for their snowmen! How else can they throw snowballs? How fun to spend time with them. They must they their Grandma can do anything. I sure do! Merry Christmas my friend!
    Blessings and love,
    Betsy

    ReplyDelete
  6. The little bird house is darling! I got to see the Grands for about an hour outside today. We made the drive to VA to hand over the presents. It was a beautiful day here for outside play. At least some things have been working out this year.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to let me know you stopped by to read my blog! If you can't get the blog to accept a comment-email me! If you don't have a blog yourself, use my email so I can then email you back-I love to respond to those who leave comments! Thanks!

WOOD WORKS

I cleaned the wood shop area;  the tools and the floor, etc so that I could begin work on that burl we acquired a few weeks ago!  It felt so...