Sunday, December 13, 2020

I DO...

I've been doing more of the little bells and stockings and even hand sewed a cone-shaped bit of fur to be the 'head' to go under the gnome hat! 
 I still have to add a wooden bead for a nose and a jingle bell and hanger...
all in good time.
Most of our day yesterday was joining with our church family 
to celebrate a marriage ceremony! 
 It was so good to share good food and share their joy!

This is what greeted me as we pulled up our driveway to the garage; 
 Home Sweet Home all lit up!
 

4 comments:

  1. Love all of the goodies you've made! The fur worked perfectly.
    I'm sure the wedding was beautiful and it was nice for all to celebrate.
    Your house looks so festive too. We have our little string of lights by the RV but nothing like yours.
    Blessings,
    Betsy

    ReplyDelete
  2. What cute ornaments!!!
    Your house looks beautiful all lit up. My neighbor just put lights on his little boat that sits by our driveway. People have really gone all out this year. We are going to take a tour of the town by car on my birthday-weather permitting. They are calling for snow but I am pretty sure it will be rain. It usually is anymore when the get us all excited about snow.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your decorations look very pretty.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to let me know you stopped by to read my blog! If you can't get the blog to accept a comment-email me! If you don't have a blog yourself, use my email so I can then email you back-I love to respond to those who leave comments! Thanks!

A WOOD BUMP

I called dibs on a burl on a tree at church.  When I saw that someone had removed it (half was rotten and it wasn't safe anymore) I remi...