Wednesday, February 10, 2021

Exciting Mundane

First thing I will do today, is put the binding on the table runner and put it on the table in the dining room!  I sewed those borders on yesterday and even loaded it on the frame.  In no time, I was done quilting the panto and by then the sun was out and I wanted to get outside!
I puttered in the woodshop, painted the shelf that will be going up next week, I hope!

I cut and nailed some strips of trim that was never finished on the kitchen cupboards-done.

I cleaned and laundered and put in a pretty good day until I had to rest and put a warm cloth on my eyes.   Much better each day.    Once I finish the table runner today, I will make another vase!
 

9 comments:

  1. Sometimes the best days are the ones where we just tick off those boxes.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I always enjoy when you do something in pinks! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pink for Valentine's Day! Glad your eyes seem to be improving and they have figured out what it is!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. The fabrics for the table runner are so pretty. Glad to hear you are getting better.

    I had heard of rosacea, but didn't realize it could affect your eyes.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Kudos for speeding through your “To Do” list. Happy to hear your eyes aren’t bothering you as much.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh it's so good to hear the doctors studying has yielded good results for your eyes. I will pray that they continue to get better and better each day.
    You made a lot of progress on your projects and that table runner is beautiful and perfect for February.
    Blessings and love,
    Betsy

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love that runner. I might make some of those blocks this week!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Even when sidelined you get more done than me!! LOL. Hope tomorrow is even better.

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a beautiful table runner! So glad your eyes are improving!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to let me know you stopped by to read my blog! If you can't get the blog to accept a comment-email me! If you don't have a blog yourself, use my email so I can then email you back-I love to respond to those who leave comments! Thanks!

SUNSHINE!

The Heliopsis is in bloom again and has many buds ready to continue the beauty for most of the summer! But I had to reach quite high to get ...