Saturday, February 13, 2021

Live from Fernandina Beach

We drove up to see youngest son and family for our Christmas-finally! 
 Between Covid and normal winter colds,
 we have postponed out get together too many times to count!  After a quick check that all were well, we loaded up the car and were on our way....until we hit a traffic snarl on 95north and I mean a snarl.  We were held up almost an hour--
thankful for my knitting during times of stress!  
This sweater has 3/4 length sleeves
 so I will have them done in no time!

Stay tuned!

 

7 comments:

  1. That's a beautiful sweater! You flew through the lace part.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful sweater. Enjoy your belated Christmas celebration. Hugs all around!
    Blessings,
    Betsy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Isn't there always a traffic jam on I-95?
    That sweater is really pretty. I love the lace along the bottom.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful knitwork!

    I do NOT miss travelling on 95! I do miss Fernandina Beach though. I think that might be my favorite place on earth.

    Hope you had a good day of celebration.

    ReplyDelete
  5. You are getting it done! Lovely sweater. Glad you were able to have fun! We had Family Movie night tonight. It was so much fun!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Glad you finally got to see your son and family... it's been hard hasn't it... Your sweater is just beautiful! xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to let me know you stopped by to read my blog! If you can't get the blog to accept a comment-email me! If you don't have a blog yourself, use my email so I can then email you back-I love to respond to those who leave comments! Thanks!

ALMOST A TOP!

  I have all of the pieces blocks finished  and the borders are cut but nothing is sewn to its neighbor yet  but that is on the schedule for...