Monday, February 8, 2021

Outlook is Everything

A lot of knitting happened between naps yesterday.  The lace portion has begun!  It is an easy to work lace pattern with intuitive counting, I can knit with only a few looks which is good because the eyesight hasn't bounced back.
 The blurry watercolor is how I see right now-all the edges are blurred.  It is my memory of the west coast in northern California.

I'm back to the doctor's today for a follow-up and assessment.  I am going to ask to see another eye doctor, one which I saw 8 years ago when he was able to diagnosis an unusual eye condition.  
Too much fun!

7 comments:

  1. What a beautiful watercolor! and a great place you went! I sure hope the doc can help you... hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Here's hoping you can get some answers (and results) for your eyes. I like your watercolor.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have permanent blurry vision thanks to a retina condition. I describe it as looking through a wet windshield all the time. I have good days and bad days but I've grown used to it like they said I would. My brain just overrides my waffled retinas and all my floaty and flashy things. All these annoying senior issues really start piling up as the years go on....sigh.

    ReplyDelete
  4. The sweater is going to be lovely. The green yarn is fabulous. Praying that you get some relief and answers at your doctor’s appointment.

    ReplyDelete
  5. The sweater and watercolor are both lovely. That green yarn is such a pretty color. The watercolor also reminds me of the Oregon coast. I guess they ARE pretty similar.
    I'll be praying for your doctor visit. I'm so sorry this isn't resolving quicker. I can only imagine the frustration.
    Blessings and love,
    Betsy

    ReplyDelete
  6. Is that the same sweater that you were working on earlier? The color looked so different in the earlier photo. Hope your doctor visit turned out well and helpful!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to let me know you stopped by to read my blog! If you can't get the blog to accept a comment-email me! If you don't have a blog yourself, use my email so I can then email you back-I love to respond to those who leave comments! Thanks!

GLOWING WORK!

The two layer cake scrambled tops are finished!   The dimensions are 40 50".   I have the backing so they will be heading to the frame ...