Saturday, December 31, 2022

THE END OF THE YEAR!

Nothing like finishing up the end of the year with a good finish.  I completed the 2022 Totally Tunisian Blanket from Jayda in Stitches.  I haven't blocked this yet, it is right off the needles but all of the threads are woven in and the border is complete!  It is 39" by 51" so a good nap blanket.
I just added rows of single crochet using up the leftover balls from this project and then ended with a row of reverse crochet so the curl is tamed along the edge.  It will get a good wash and dry and I will use it later today!  We don't stay up for the 'ball' to drop but I do want to wish you a happy new year and thank you for the friendly connection throughout this year!
 

4 comments:

  1. That's a great finish! I had plans to get stuff done around here too but the wet weather has given me a monster headache. What a way to welcome in the new year. Oh, well....it could be worse.
    Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is a great way to put the old year to bed. Wishing you and your family a wonderful 2023. See you in the new year.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your blanket turned out wonderfully. I've watched several people continue on with the blanket after I stopped making the squares. They all look great, just like yours, but I like your border best of all. I do need to learn reverse single crochet.
    I hope you're feeling much better today and are completely well to wish the New Year in tomorrow.
    Blessings and hugs,
    Betsy

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice work! You are one of the most productive persons I know. Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to let me know you stopped by to read my blog! If you can't get the blog to accept a comment-email me! If you don't have a blog yourself, use my email so I can then email you back-I love to respond to those who leave comments! Thanks!

GLOWING WORK!

The two layer cake scrambled tops are finished!   The dimensions are 40 50".   I have the backing so they will be heading to the frame ...