It worked! I added the three inches of length to the sweater sleeve plus the waste yarn, picked up and knitted the armhole onto waste yarn and grafted the two pieces together! Very relaing, very exact and it turned out beautifully much to my deight! I'm well on my way with sleeve #2 and will use the same technique to attach it. I consider this idea a huge success!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
FLOWERS INSIDE AND OUT
Outside, the buddha plants bring the orange to our Fall yards! So many little flowers join together to make a large bloom. And the ginger a...
-
The blocks from the Disappearing Nine Patch variation now are a top! This was a very enjoyable scrappy project and I will enjoy making ano...
-
Turning a panel into a quilt! Two rows on the top and then borders will be added. I also started on my string block stars! I had so much ...
-
All of the labor is done and the fun has begun! The pattern is called Point Threading over 12 threads. On the far right is just Tabby wea...

Awesome!
ReplyDeleteFantastic!
ReplyDeleteWoo hoo!!! It's great when things work out since they rarely do in the knitting realm. Yarn is a cruel master.
ReplyDeleteHow wonderful that it all worked out okay. It's such a beautiful sweater.
ReplyDeleteBlessings and hugs,
Betsy