Tuesday, December 20, 2022

QUILT, KNIT, MAKE HATS

This little quilt now has binding and as I write this,
 it is in the dryer!
I started this when I had a broken wrist 
and couldn't do much in the area of cutting, etc. 
 Nice to have it completed before the year is over!
I have the tenth block on the needles.
   It is a very good blend of texture and cables!
It is block #49 and it is a quicker knit than some of the others!
Another hat is in the pile! 
 I am really clearing out the bins of yarn
 and that is a good feeling.

Today we are heading to youngest son's for a early Christmas visit!  We look forward to sharing time with them!  I have knitting to enjoy on the ride up and easy knitting while there which I probably won't touch unless we watch a movie! lol  

 Today is my birthday (67th) 

and I will get to share that with them, too! 

Now that is a bonus!

 

7 comments:

  1. Happy birthday to you!!! Have a great visit with the FB crew. Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Birthday! Have a good time celebrating everything!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the swirling on that hat! Happy BIrthday!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Birthday! I love the cables on the new block.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy birthday! The new block is very pretty. I love the blend of textures.

    Have a fun day with the kids.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy birthday fellow December baby!!!
    Getting stuff done before the new year should be on my to-do list too but I just can't seem to work up the will to pick up a thing.

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a lovely square that will be. And a VERY HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! Hope you enjoy the visit.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to let me know you stopped by to read my blog! If you can't get the blog to accept a comment-email me! If you don't have a blog yourself, use my email so I can then email you back-I love to respond to those who leave comments! Thanks!

WOOD WORKS

I cleaned the wood shop area;  the tools and the floor, etc so that I could begin work on that burl we acquired a few weeks ago!  It felt so...