Sunday, January 1, 2023

OFF TO A GOOD START!

 Let's start off the year with a hat!  I'm making a new pile for donations, since I doubt all of  our cold nights have been used up!  I hope to make a pair of mittens to match this one!  I haven't tried mittens yet on the Sentro machine but I've watched YouTube so I'm practically an expert, right?!  
This yarn is the I Love This Yarn line from Hobby Lobby in
Marled Mocha and Brown.
I hope to try something new-to-me each month in 2023!!
(psst-I've finally started to feel better!)

5 comments:

  1. It's good to hear you are finally on the mend in time for the New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is a great looking hat! Glad to read that you are feeling better.

    What in the world did we do before YouTube told us how to do it? LOL

    ReplyDelete
  3. The way you churn out these hats I am thinking I need that machine! But then, I would want it to do color work too! LOL. Love the blanket, so glad you were able to finish it. It looks so cozy!! Which we could use right now, temps aren't bad, but no sun for ages makes things feel so damp and cold.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh Cindy, I'm SO glad to know that you're feeling better. I really have been concerned. Another great hat! You are the poster girl for hats! Great job. My goal this year is to make a LOT more charity items for the hospital.
    Blessings and hugs,
    Betsy

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to let me know you stopped by to read my blog! If you can't get the blog to accept a comment-email me! If you don't have a blog yourself, use my email so I can then email you back-I love to respond to those who leave comments! Thanks!

POST SURGERY TIME

I was able to get a ton of knitting time in  while in the Surgery Center with Bill yesterday!   He did well but it is harder to have surgery...