Monday, January 16, 2023

EBB AND FLOW

I have just under an inch to knit on the body 
and then I will be adding the 6 stitch I-cord bind off. (new to me!)  Add some short sleeves and voila--I can taste the finish!

  I already have sweater #2 set out and waiting for me. I will not be making it striped--the yarn above is worsted weight which I will be using.  The sleeves will be slightly longer and the body length slightly shorter so the yarn amount should balance out right! lol 

 I have never worn grey but since I have been letting my hair grow naturally, it is getting to be an interesting shade that this sweater will compliment; well, that's the plan!  Better pictures to come when I actually start the knitting!  

 

5 comments:

  1. The marked yarn will make a great sweater. I love the stripes on the nearly finished sweater.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! That was fast. This has been a good year for my sweaters. I've actually had them out and have been wearing them. I'm terrible about getting them out but this year I think I've managed to wear everyone but the Lopi. You need snow for Lopi and we haven't really seen a flake of the real stuff in ages.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are an inspiration! That sweater looks great. I have a couple of sweaters in the works and need to follow your lead and actually do it...along with the other WIPs!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to let me know you stopped by to read my blog! If you can't get the blog to accept a comment-email me! If you don't have a blog yourself, use my email so I can then email you back-I love to respond to those who leave comments! Thanks!

GLOWING WORK!

The two layer cake scrambled tops are finished!   The dimensions are 40 50".   I have the backing so they will be heading to the frame ...