I hoped to make 10 yesterday but I will make the other three today. Nice to have the house deep cleaned--all corners tamed and the other sleeve on the Gneiss Sweater will be completed! I'm grateful for feeling so much better today, if a bit fuzzy-headed after the migraine!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
HAT ENHANCEMENT!!!
I bought a newly released knitting machine that is electric--it cranks on its own and even makes however number of rows I program and stops ...
-
The blocks from the Disappearing Nine Patch variation now are a top! This was a very enjoyable scrappy project and I will enjoy making ano...
-
Turning a panel into a quilt! Two rows on the top and then borders will be added. I also started on my string block stars! I had so much ...
-
All of the labor is done and the fun has begun! The pattern is called Point Threading over 12 threads. On the far right is just Tabby wea...

Speedy! I'm sure those will be appreciated.
ReplyDeleteAdorable hats!
ReplyDeleteWonderful little pile of hats!
ReplyDeleteDo you ever rest? Even when you are laid low you get more accomplished than I!! Adorable hats, they will be much appreciated.
ReplyDeleteSuch sweet hats! I've got a pile of fancy colorwork hats but you can't beat a plain ribbed beanie to keep your head warm. I am completely in love with the one I just finished and wonder why I didn't make myself one sooner.
ReplyDelete