Wednesday, January 4, 2023

WATERCOLOR WEDNESDAY

When I say this tutorial on YouTube, I knew I was going to have to try it!  It is just a clear, soft gel cell phone case with your own watercolor piece trimmed to fit between it and the phone.
I did a simple coloring of the background,
and when it was dry, I cut it out to fit the cover.
And then I had a little bit of a dyslexic moment because I drew the cutout for the camera area (piece on right)and then painted and so when I went to put it inside, it was all WRONG!  The painting didn't show!  So I tried it again using a better grade of watercolor paper (left piece). 
 All went well ....except the paper was so thick,
 the phone wouldn't stay put within the lip of the cover!!!!! 
 Third time was indeed the charm but I used new colors since I was tired of doing the same one again! lol  
I can't wait to make a bunch of these
 to fit my mood or frame of mind!    
 

7 comments:

Thanks for taking the time to let me know you stopped by to read my blog! If you can't get the blog to accept a comment-email me! If you don't have a blog yourself, use my email so I can then email you back-I love to respond to those who leave comments! Thanks!

SEE ME FLIT!

I made some letters on the Cricut--I know it doesn't look like it but these will spell WELCOME on a new sign. I cut and painted the wood...