Saturday, January 7, 2023

JANUARY MADNESS

I'm serious when I say that I like to clean out and organize in January.  When I walked through my studio in the morning, 
I thought, I hate the way that table blocks my fabric
 and looks crowded.
The table holds my flat knitting machines.  Since I broke my wrist (last Jan.) I haven't touched the kntiting machines.  I have decided to sell the double bed machine and just packed up the LK150 which I will keep but will put it away for a while.  I'm enjoying the Sentro knitting machine and will stick with that for now.

Two garbage bags later,  I was down to the essentials
 and got them boxed up and out of the way.
Ta-Da!  Doesn't it look open and inviting?!  I am thrilled with the results but sure was tired when I finished!  The table is folded and waiting for me to clean out another room to use it there!  
I even reorganized the painting supplies-acrylic
 and paint pouring supplies.  
I removed one organizer and like the access
 I now have to everything!
When I had to put my legs in rest-mode, I finished the thumbs and attached them by grafting.  Isn't this a fun set?! 
 (I Love This Yarn in Bloomtique and Sea Blue)
This looks like a pretty sunset but actuallly, it is the moon rising while the sun was reflecting its colors for the moon to rise through the pinks!  It only lasted for 20 minutes so I was glad I was outside watering plants so I was able to see it!
 

6 comments:

  1. That looks fantastic!! Pretty yarn colors and moonrise, too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous moonrise picture. It's good to get organized, isn't it?

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is one thing about Florida -----------spectacular skies.

    Your room looks great. I have a question. There is a wood "rack" in front of the sliding glass door. What is that?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's a rigid heddle loom. I used to have the exact same one.

      Delete
  4. I love your craft room. It's nice and large and roomy compared to my little "yarn room". I have the same question as Dee about the wood rack.
    Thank you for the beautiful photo. The moonrise is spectacular!
    Blessings,
    Betsy

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yes, looks much better!! Now it's ready to be super productive this year! xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to let me know you stopped by to read my blog! If you can't get the blog to accept a comment-email me! If you don't have a blog yourself, use my email so I can then email you back-I love to respond to those who leave comments! Thanks!

FABRIC FORTUNES

I enjoyed a day at home yesterday!  It has been a long time since I had a relaxing day at home!  I cleaned (which I like to do!) and launder...