Monday, January 23, 2023

A BETTER SWEATER STORY!

Might I proudly say--I have knit a sweater that fits!  It is the pattern by Kaitlin Harthold called the Perfect Knit T-Shirt and it certainly is!!!!  I followed the directions exactly even when I thought I knew better and did the I-Cord bind off with a larger needle but it stretched out the sleeves and hem so I ripped out my poor idea and did just as instructed and it is an amazing finish!!!!  (I did make the sleeves a bit longer than the pattern directs cuz  that is more attractive at my age!)
This is the yarn.
 Here are the stats--I will say, I love the way a DKweight yarn feels when knit into a sweater!

8 comments:

  1. It is very pretty and I’m so glad it fits well!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats. It looks very pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous!!! I love the color and the fact that it fits is a bonus. I tend to make myself fit the sweater instead of the other way around...lol.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Perfect! I love the icord trim, but it does take a lot of time.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful - I love the soft, warm shades

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the Cupcake yarn, and you did a beautiful job on that sweater!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to let me know you stopped by to read my blog! If you can't get the blog to accept a comment-email me! If you don't have a blog yourself, use my email so I can then email you back-I love to respond to those who leave comments! Thanks!

WOOD WORKS

I cleaned the wood shop area;  the tools and the floor, etc so that I could begin work on that burl we acquired a few weeks ago!  It felt so...