Tuesday, January 17, 2023

WHAT'S NEW IN THE INFIRMARY


So my daughter arrived late on Saturday-feeling rather peaked.  I told her I didn't mind her condition, I would welcome her here--she has the heavy head cold that I already had!  Sunday was pretty rough for her but she was up and aobut for a little bit yesterday.  We managed to knock off a few hats-she has a new knitting machine, too!  We had a good time despite the interruptions along the way! lol 
She also cheered me on as I learned how to use my new camera drone!  There is a learning curve to steering these things-no kidding!  I practiced it within the pool area confines so that I could improve without losing the drone; 
 these things fly very high and very fast!

Here is my first controlled flight with a landing!  

4 comments:

  1. A new toy! Have fun. Hope you and your daughter are feeling better.

    ReplyDelete
  2. We were just talking about getting a camera drone for pictures of the bay. Sometimes there are so many of them out there you have to watch your head as they fly by. They scare me.

    ReplyDelete
  3. ooooooh a new toy to play with, what fun!!! Glad your daughter could spend time with you while she wasn't well - hope you both are feeling better now! xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to let me know you stopped by to read my blog! If you can't get the blog to accept a comment-email me! If you don't have a blog yourself, use my email so I can then email you back-I love to respond to those who leave comments! Thanks!

A LITTLE OF THIS AND THAT

I finished the mug rugs;  6 of them in fact!  They are 5 x 5".  I am not a coffee or tea drinker but I do like hot chocolate~ I made an...