Sunday, January 15, 2023

HATS AND WEATHER!

We are having below freezing temps again this weekend!  Bill finished a new way to close in the plants to protect them --I will have to get a pic tomorrow because by the time he had finished it was too dark for photos~  But this is Sissy--she has learned how to keep warm-find a bit of sunshine and just stretch out!
I made two more hats.  I did another few passes at the quilt frame, sewed another hippo quillt row and then tried to work at the lathe but broke the worm screw which held the bowl in place so have to come up with a Plan B.  I didn't have the brain power to figure it out so will save the ingenious solution for another day as soon as I think of one!
 

5 comments:

  1. Right now a nice warm sun patch would be awesome! We won't see anything above 45 degrees any time soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Brrrr.....it's cold here again too. It's been quite the roller coaster. Sad to say no snow in sight. Buffalo took it all this year I guess....left nothing for the rest of us....lol.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sissy look so comfy in the sun and on the quilt... you can come here if you want, we have way too much sun at the moment... sigh... xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to let me know you stopped by to read my blog! If you can't get the blog to accept a comment-email me! If you don't have a blog yourself, use my email so I can then email you back-I love to respond to those who leave comments! Thanks!

FRIDAY FINISHES!

The 3-yard quilt top is all sewn together and ready for the quilting frame!  It was pretty easy to stitch it and even a bit boring to just k...