Monday, January 2, 2023

FROM A SINGLE TO A SET

The tutorial on Koala Knits and Knacks was very straightforward to follow and soon I had the mittens built to fit!  I am very pleased with the results because the mittens are double-layered just like the hat so they are very cushiony to wear.
 The only change I made to her instructions was to make the thumb hole 1" above the cuff line to more accurately reflect the way our wrists/hands are shaped!

I was wondering if I should put labels on them, 
the way I add them to the hats?!
 

8 comments:

  1. So professional looking!!! They look so warm and squishy. Who wouldn't love a set like that?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Now that would be a set that would be welcomed in the bitter cold everyone has had this year. They look so warm. I think a lable would be great on one of the cuffs.
    Blessings,
    Betsy

    ReplyDelete
  3. I never doubted you would achieve mittens! And look at you go. I love double layer mittens, so cozy.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a great set!!! They look so good!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to let me know you stopped by to read my blog! If you can't get the blog to accept a comment-email me! If you don't have a blog yourself, use my email so I can then email you back-I love to respond to those who leave comments! Thanks!

ALMOST A TOP!

  I have all of the pieces blocks finished  and the borders are cut but nothing is sewn to its neighbor yet  but that is on the schedule for...