Wednesday, January 8, 2020

Yarning...

 ...is what one of my grandsons called knitting!
Hand knitting is a great activity for a few hours in a car!
(Especially when you are the passenger!)
This is a pretty little girl's hat with a solid and a variegated contrast for the colorwork portion.
I'm working on the applied I-cord now, so will hopefully be able to show it tomorrow.
I worked on another pattern for that baby blanket.
I have one more to produce in a swatch and then I will definitely make my decision!
After being gone Monday and Tuesday, it will be nice to work on the mermaid quilt, the knitting machine and maybe a bit of wood turning before before I head in for dinner and church!

6 comments:

  1. What a cute hat! It reminds me of the elf-like hats I wore in all the winter photos when I was a little.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is like an Elf Hat!! I love the color.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The hat is adorable. The variegated yarn looks great for the colorwork.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is such a sweet little hat. Beautiful colorwork! Have fun playing today. :-)
    Blessings,
    Betsy

    ReplyDelete
  5. That is one cute little hat! Love the colours!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Indeed, it does help to be the passenger if you’re going to knit in the car...! 😳 Fun hat.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to let me know you stopped by to read my blog! If you can't get the blog to accept a comment-email me! If you don't have a blog yourself, use my email so I can then email you back-I love to respond to those who leave comments! Thanks!

FLOWERS ON FRIDAY

But first-yesterday's Shop Hop went well-we discovered a very nice new shop in St Augustine;  always a good find!   What I bought this t...