Friday, January 17, 2020

Finishes for Friday

 The Trip Around the World quilt is completely finished;  washed, dried and labeled!
Into the donation pile it goes!
 The simple meaner in a thread of Christmas colors give a great texture without distraction.
 The 18" doll outfit is finished sans buttons! These are just pins holding the hoodie shut.
I will remedy that today when I have to be out for labs and a doctor's appointment!
(Age spot, wart or cancerous mole?  Only a dr can tell!)
 The jacket fits perfectly, having enough room for hands to go into the sleeves!
The hood fits well-snug enough to stay up but not stretched tightly to look strained.
The pants are leggings....note to self if I want them fuller in the leg next time.
Have a good day-do you have any finishes?

6 comments:

  1. Nice finishes! Good luck at the doctor's today.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Woo hoo for the finishes! I do have Soldotna #2 finished but no time to weave in ends and do a proper post. Maybe tomorrow?

    ReplyDelete
  3. No finishes here, but your finishes look good.

    Best wishes on the skin biopsy.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great job! No finishes here, but I'm working on a new project.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful quilt. And I love the doll outfit. Piper would go crazy over that. I'm praying that your biopsy goes well.
    Blessings,
    Betsy

    ReplyDelete
  6. Outfit looks fabulous, as does the quilt. I got two of mine quilted at Mom's today, so I'll have some finishes soon!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to let me know you stopped by to read my blog! If you can't get the blog to accept a comment-email me! If you don't have a blog yourself, use my email so I can then email you back-I love to respond to those who leave comments! Thanks!

A LITTLE OF THIS AND THAT

I finished the mug rugs;  6 of them in fact!  They are 5 x 5".  I am not a coffee or tea drinker but I do like hot chocolate~ I made an...