Monday, January 20, 2020

Make it Again Monday

One of the risks of knitting near bedtime is
goofing your color transition.
Yeah, I have to rip back to the second turquoise zig zag.
I was feeling like I was making friends with this hat
but all the time it was snickering behind my back.
I have to rip out and that should be a very fun time with the double stitches....
 And then there is the blanket, which is a fun challenge from Knit It Now,
the machine knitting website.
I was rocking with doing the 45* angle joins until I came to the very last one.

Let's just say that ripples didn't make this a lovely baby blanket at all.
I know it will have to be ripped out-not possible!
There are too many stitches and a pattern to find
 and I can do it....but do I want to?

Yes, it will be a question of starting over or making it over for both projects.

I will clean house, do laundry and go to quilting group first!

4 comments:

  1. I didn't think that was a boo boo at all. It looks just like a change in pattern. I've been knitting those Mosi hats at night in bed and I can't tell you how many times I've had to go back and rip out a section and ripping out colorwork is one of my least favorite things to do in the world.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't see anything wrong with your hat. Just keep going and finish it. :-) . That blanket, though. The blanket makes me cry at the thought of ripping it out. It's such a beautiful pattern.
    Have fun at quilting. I'm staying home today since I have no need to leave the house.
    Blessings,
    Betsy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sometimes the knitting fates are just against us.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to let me know you stopped by to read my blog! If you can't get the blog to accept a comment-email me! If you don't have a blog yourself, use my email so I can then email you back-I love to respond to those who leave comments! Thanks!

BLUE SKIES, BLUE WAVES

We were in St Augustine yesterday for an appointment for Bill and when we arrived, the receptionist informed us that the doctor (surgeon) ha...