At the knitting machine, I managed to knit the front of this sweater;
the yarn matched stripes for the most part.
This one will have a square neckline in the front with ribbing
which I will knit by hand after the sweater is all stitched together.
The plan is to knit at least one of the sleeves!
I used slipped stitches so there wouldn't be bulk added to the yoke
and I carried each color under the last so that they are no ends to weave in at the end.
Whether by hand or by machine ,which still needs me to speed the carriage back and forth,
I'm building stitches one upon the other until I can wear the yarn!
I'm glad I'm a knitter!