First thing yesterday, I sewed the two borders in place.
Once pressed, I admired the work of my hands!
The quilt is 42 x 54" and like the rest of the tops,
await a backing before it can be loaded on the frame.
The centers each have a very pretty Fall scene with either cats or kittens!
I took the many hst's that were rejected from the border and started sewing them into pinwheels;
I will add solid squares in between these blocks to make another top.
Fabric never goes to waste!
I also decided to finish cutting out the flowers and tropical leaves for a table runner--
I don't have the background fabric because I sacrificed it for the quilt above! lol
Robbing Peter to pay Paul as the saying goes.
I hope to make it to the fabric store at the end of the week!
Sock number one was bound off and number two is begun;
I think I have matched the stripes after several false starts.
I ended the sock just a bit before the point of repeat to do the toe.
And for the guessing game-here is the latest watercolor postcard!