Friday, September 25, 2020

Color and Comfort!

The new yarn came in the mail so I have been hard at work making some new Mystical Lanterns.
The colors are rolling off the hook;  
I only needed 18 more motifs to add to the finished rows to make this a real lap-sized afghan 
 the second time around!

Nyki comes in and buries her nose in my knees every night when Lena hasn't taken my lap first!
Let's continue the 'name the blog' for this watercolor postcard! 
 He should be familiar to most of you! 
 It felt good to paint again. 
 Between my eye healing and the new glasses-I should be right as rain soon enough!

 

7 comments:

  1. That yarn looks so soft! Hello and a petting (which may or may not be deemed acceptable!) to our quirky Nyki. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such pretty colors in your lanterns. Kitties sleep in such funny ways.
    Lovely watercolor. I can't wait to see where it came from. I'm no good at guessing. I couldn't even guess my own! Lol..

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those colors are so beautful and soft and I'm glad you can get to crocheting on them again. What a pretty painting. I can only imagine how relieved you must be to be able to see well enough to paint again.
    Blessings,
    Betsy

    ReplyDelete
  4. That yarn is so pretty.
    And I'm guessing that's the frog from Vera's pond that Tyg is always trying to catch!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Pretty lanterns! That’s definitely Vera’s frog. Glad your vision is getting better.

    ReplyDelete
  6. HMMMMM. i wasn't going to say Vera......I was going to say Teresa...but she has Koi

    ReplyDelete
  7. Pretty yarn. You’re always so busy.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to let me know you stopped by to read my blog! If you can't get the blog to accept a comment-email me! If you don't have a blog yourself, use my email so I can then email you back-I love to respond to those who leave comments! Thanks!

FRIDAY FINISHES!

The 3-yard quilt top is all sewn together and ready for the quilting frame!  It was pretty easy to stitch it and even a bit boring to just k...