Sunday, September 13, 2020

Hmmmm, Not Quite!

I was able to crochet all of the motifs into a unit
BUT
the shape is not attractive.  
It grew longer and narrower.
And the sides are not symetrical.
I ordered more yarn from MaryMaxim both the jewel colored yarn, Prism,
and some black.
So much for using up scraps! lol
I immediately threw it out onto my lap and Lena jumped up and took a bath!
  She obviously approves no matter what the dimensions!

And yes, the watercolor yesterday was from Kathy B.'s blog!

9 comments:

  1. Cats... so much personally! Sorry the afghan required plan B...but that pattern is just as pretty this time as it was last time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ugh...I didn’t proofread...”personality”!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Projects tend to be that way. You think you are destashing and then you end up ordering more. Every scrap project I've done ends up that way especially quilting ones.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well, isn't that way of it. "Scrap project causes more purchasing" is a headline I think we've all read now and again! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  5. I often find that I need to order more yarn for craft projects. And we start with such good intentions!

    ReplyDelete
  6. The afghan is a beauty and you’ll be glad you ordered the supplies to finish it.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very pretty and obviously Lena approves.
    Blessings,
    Betsy

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to let me know you stopped by to read my blog! If you can't get the blog to accept a comment-email me! If you don't have a blog yourself, use my email so I can then email you back-I love to respond to those who leave comments! Thanks!

FRIDAY FINISHES!

The 3-yard quilt top is all sewn together and ready for the quilting frame!  It was pretty easy to stitch it and even a bit boring to just k...