Monday, September 7, 2020

Enjoying!

The body is knit and one sleeve is nearing its ribbing and bind off!
I am making the sleeve just a bit longer than the pattern says
 to cover my mature upper arms! lol

 The only yarn I could find is this Stroll from KnitPicks;  there is only one skein!  
I know I will need at least one more and most likely two but they are out of the yarn
 and will let me know when it is available again!  Yikes!  
I will  just plug away making the 8 of these half motifs 
and then begin crocheting the rows together!

6 comments:

  1. Ooh, how I love your sweater - the yoke, the colors, and the design!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That sweater is lovely. I like everything about it, just like Nancy. I hope you are able to find some yarn soon. It can be so frustrating to not be able to finish a project.
    Blessings,
    Betsy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Knit Picks is making me crazy. They never have what I need anymore. It's nice so many are home knitting or crocheting but darn it. I hate waiting for yarn.
    Your sweater is darling. It looks very much like all the popular crops everyone is wearing-but me. I like my sweaters to cover my rear view.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You have been so busy! I love the sweaters and your amazing spinning. Stay safe.

    ReplyDelete
  5. The sweater is coming out so pretty. I love those muted colors.
    What is the deal with Knit Picks. I'm with Deb: I hate waiting for yarn! They used to have plenty of whatever I needed!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to let me know you stopped by to read my blog! If you can't get the blog to accept a comment-email me! If you don't have a blog yourself, use my email so I can then email you back-I love to respond to those who leave comments! Thanks!

GLOWING WORK!

The two layer cake scrambled tops are finished!   The dimensions are 40 50".   I have the backing so they will be heading to the frame ...