Tuesday, October 13, 2020

Completely Finished!

this quilt is almost square which drives me crazy but it is a pretty purple quilt!  38" x  45"
This quilt is done with lots of straight stitching 
and then  my stylized flowers in the center of the large hexagons.  
The tumbling block quilt has beautiful butterfly fabrics, too.  36 " x 42"
The quilting on this quilt is a loose meander with dragonflies.
Pleasing array of colors in this flannel quilt for a boy--36" x 42"
I think this will be a favorite block...quilted in just an original meander.

Flannel quilt 36" x 42"

Just a simple meander on this flannel quilt, too. 
 I love the whales next to the desert cowboy scene!

 INKTOBER DAY 12--SLIPPERY  
 So I painted a slippery elm tree!

12 comments:

  1. Your botanical paintings are my favorites!!! Beautiful. Lovely quilts, too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow you have done a lot! Love your purple quilt and the quilting on the tumblers :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. You've been busy (as always!!). Very pretty quilts. I especially like the flannel ones for the boys. Desert cowboys are great!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful quilts and I love the result of your prompt!

    ReplyDelete
  5. The whales are a pretty cute block!

    ReplyDelete
  6. It must be satisfying to have so many quilts finished. They will be loved. Wow, the elm drawing is beautiful. Nice job.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Busy, busy, busy! You sure have gotten a lot done I love those flannel quilts. So cuddly and warm.
    Excellent drawing! You never fail to amaze me with your talent...at everything.
    Blessings,
    Betsy

    ReplyDelete
  8. Woo hoo for finally getting them done! I love sewing what quilting patterns you come up with for all the designs.
    Your slippery is very clever. I wimped out and just copied the road sign.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oooo, I think this Inktober submission is my favorite so far! Such a calm natural piece.

    ReplyDelete
  10. heck fire - when you get to finishing - you get to it! that flower in the purple hexie is wonderful!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to let me know you stopped by to read my blog! If you can't get the blog to accept a comment-email me! If you don't have a blog yourself, use my email so I can then email you back-I love to respond to those who leave comments! Thanks!

FRIDAY FINISHES!

The 3-yard quilt top is all sewn together and ready for the quilting frame!  It was pretty easy to stitch it and even a bit boring to just k...