Monday, October 26, 2020

DABBLING!

Second sock is off to a good start and I even remembered to reverse the placement of the zig zag to it will be on the outside of the foot on both appropriately! 
The new quilt did get some quilting at the frame--I use a rotary cutter template to trace the shape at each corner of the blocks.
They make an interesting design on both the pieced and plain blocks but the best part is that it is one continuous line across the row and then back!  I'll have to remember this one!

 INKTOBER DAY 25---BUDDY  This one was very enjoyable.

9 comments:

  1. "Buddy" is great!! Pretty sock and yay for remembering to reverse it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That’s a fun way to use a template!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ah, your buddy picture has real warmth and poignancy, looking at the sea ... Must feel great to get the socks underway; I know so little about quilting and what happens on a frame, but the pattern is lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Glad the sock is moving along properly now. The buddy picture is so cute.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the quilting! Anything that goes across the surface will be a good item to have in my tool box! Good luck with the socks.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I’m enjoying all of your Inktober sketches.

    ReplyDelete
  7. This sketch is one of my favorites, (and I've liked them all.) There's just something about it that draws me in.
    The sock and quilt both look great. I've been plugging away, well knitting away, on Piper's last sweater for this fall. One sleeve and a button band to go!
    Blessings,
    Betsy

    ReplyDelete
  8. The quilt lines are very interesting. It all goes together so well.
    Love the Buddy piece. It says it all.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh that quilt is interesting! The sock is such a great fun color way!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to let me know you stopped by to read my blog! If you can't get the blog to accept a comment-email me! If you don't have a blog yourself, use my email so I can then email you back-I love to respond to those who leave comments! Thanks!

A LITTLE OF THIS AND THAT

I finished the mug rugs;  6 of them in fact!  They are 5 x 5".  I am not a coffee or tea drinker but I do like hot chocolate~ I made an...