Saturday, October 3, 2020

Touch it All!

The fun part is done-the drawing, the cutting out the placement decisions....
now comes the actual stitching to keep it in place
 and what did I forget to buy from the fabric store--invisible thread!!!! 
 I am going to have to stitch it in color and that might be a good thing; 
 I'm trying to be positive!
I'm also going to cut and add borders to this top and then load it onto the frame! 
 I'm feeling ready.

Another new yarn form KnitPicks;  this one called muse. 
 It has a great tooth but not  rough-a good knit will resume!
A just becuuse postcard painting-it's also from Deborah's blog-Michigan, if I recall. 
 I love the way the bluff turned out but the perspective is off.
  I will try again but it sure was a relaxing few hours....



 

3 comments:

  1. I didn't know you could get invisible thread for applique! Cool
    I love how you did the rocks on the painting.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Muse’s colors are deep and rich. I’m sure colored thread will look great on the appliqué pieces.

    ReplyDelete
  3. More fun at your house. I love MUSE. I also love the fact that you try the new yarn out for all of us and we get to see if we want to get some too! :-)
    Blessings,
    Betsy

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to let me know you stopped by to read my blog! If you can't get the blog to accept a comment-email me! If you don't have a blog yourself, use my email so I can then email you back-I love to respond to those who leave comments! Thanks!

GLOWING WORK!

The two layer cake scrambled tops are finished!   The dimensions are 40 50".   I have the backing so they will be heading to the frame ...