Sunday, October 4, 2020

Ready to do Something....

The borders went on without too much drama!  
It gives a nice frame to those large hexies.
I loaded it onto the frame-first in the queue! 
 I will free motion quilt this is some design. 
 I just don't know exactly what yet!
I drew this silly bird in a bulb;  it must be something a lot of people did for Inktober because I saw several different ideas on this same theme. 
 I have to decide if I want to paint it or leave it a pencil drawing. 
 I guess I wasn't up to decisions yesterday!
 

4 comments:

  1. Nice drawing! I went and looked at what other people were doing and left in a hurry. Some people must have all the time in the world for this stuff. I am lucky if I can a line on the paper before there is a catastrophe of some sort I have to deal with. One thing this pandemic has taught me....I have way too many pets. And don't get me started on The Mister. He needs to learn to play on his own. Jeesh.

    ReplyDelete
  2. OOooo...What a pretty purple! I like that! And your pencil sketch is cute and imaginative. I think it would be nice either painted or without.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Everything looks great! Socks, drawings, painting, and quilts! The appliqué is stunning!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a cute drawing. Who ever would have thought a bird in a bulb? Love that quilt top too and I'm looking forward to seeing how you quilt it.
    Blessings,
    Betsy

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to let me know you stopped by to read my blog! If you can't get the blog to accept a comment-email me! If you don't have a blog yourself, use my email so I can then email you back-I love to respond to those who leave comments! Thanks!

FRIDAY FINISHES!

The 3-yard quilt top is all sewn together and ready for the quilting frame!  It was pretty easy to stitch it and even a bit boring to just k...