Wednesday, October 7, 2020

Inktober Catch up!

I visited with my neighbor today and as always, I enjoyed a tour of her flowers! 
 This one is Aristolochia Gigantea and it sure is gigantic--
the blossom is 8-9" long and 5" wide at least!
She also has two different kinds of pitcher plants...
.....what beautiful and unusual plants!
I enjoyed a catch-up for the drawing prompts from INKTOBER 2020!  
I drew with a water activated black pencil with just a few colored pencil accents.
This is a tilapia, a fish Bill is trying to raise in our pond.
This one is for Bulky and my first thought was bundling kids in their snowsuits! 
 This is my daughter at two...
For the prompt blade, Bill came up with this idea.
Gratefully this is not a problem for us anymore...just one of the many perks 
of having several cats in the house/yard! 
And todays had to be in color because it just wasn't sparking the memory I was aiming for-
our old console radio we had when I was growing up.  
I sure loved that big old thing!

9 comments:

  1. Those are some fun pictures — I love the “prompts” idea! I still bundle up like that if it is at all cold when I am going outside...😁

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great drawings!!! I mixed up rodent and fancy so I have to the rodent today. Your bulky is too funny. That's exactly what I think of when I think of that word.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fun pictures and I enjoy your drawing. That is one weird bloom on that plant!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your neighbour's flower is incredible! It doesn't look real!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Those plants are weirdly strange and beautiful at the same time. I've never seen either one before. They do look like little pitchers hanging there!
    I like all of your interpretations of the prompts. I have no imagination to speak of and don't think I would do well at coming up with ideas. I can follow directions and that's about it.
    Blessings,
    Betsy

    ReplyDelete
  6. All your drawings are awesome! But oh my, the quilting in the hexies is so much fun!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Those plants are really interesting

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the “bulky” drawing. Marsel sure doesn’t look like that any more! 😀

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to let me know you stopped by to read my blog! If you can't get the blog to accept a comment-email me! If you don't have a blog yourself, use my email so I can then email you back-I love to respond to those who leave comments! Thanks!

ALMOST A TOP!

  I have all of the pieces blocks finished  and the borders are cut but nothing is sewn to its neighbor yet  but that is on the schedule for...