Sunday, November 1, 2020

B's and Blooms!

The little camphor  bowl is finished--
It has a light and darker side 
due to the grain swooping through the wood!  
The bowl is  3" tall and 3 1/2" wide. 
 A sweet little bowl for candy, I think!
 Look what is blooming!  
The white Camellia bush is always the first of the bushes to bloom. 
 I like this blossom shape-it is just right!  

And another Confederate rose is showing off it's beauty!  
They only last for one day;  
so you have to appreciate them while you can!
Too bad we can't remember that towards everything around us...

5 comments:

  1. The bowl came out just perfect! Wow.
    I have never seen a white camellia. Now I want one. I've got every color but and they are covered in buds. Spring should be gorgeous if we don't get another of those polar vortexes in March. I hate those things. They kill everything that is just about to bloom.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I love that sweet little bowl and the flowers are a delight!
    Blessings,
    Betsy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous bowl, blooms, and socks! Hope you are able to dabble with the new toy as much as possible!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to let me know you stopped by to read my blog! If you can't get the blog to accept a comment-email me! If you don't have a blog yourself, use my email so I can then email you back-I love to respond to those who leave comments! Thanks!

SUNSHINE!

The Heliopsis is in bloom again and has many buds ready to continue the beauty for most of the summer! But I had to reach quite high to get ...