Wednesday, November 18, 2020

Socks and Slopes!

Another pair of socks off the needles and into the gift pile! 
 I managed to make more than a pair a month this year and that was a good feeling (actually, I think I counted 18 pair!)  
I do love to knit socks. 
 I am running out of room to store them.  
At least I found a place to donate some, too,
 so that alleviates that problem!  
This pair is made with KnitPicks Muse yarn in Elation.  
I'm calling them the Pretty Little Lace Insert Socks!  
I'm taking part in the 2020 Christmas Cards 
with Rick Surowicz on YouTube.com 
 I've combined a few of his ideas into this one. 
It's fun to try different styles!

 

9 comments:

  1. Beautiful card!! And, I love your socks.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So pretty!I wish that was my view from my window! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cute Christmas card. Congrats on the sock finish too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the colours in those socks!
    And that painting is just perfect for a Christmas card!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Eighteen pair of socks in 2020! Well done.

    ReplyDelete
  6. That is the pattern! I apologize again for not remembering who designed it. What a dingbat I can be sometimes.
    Your's are lovely. I'm knitting mine with Knit Picks Stroll. They will be a Christmas gift.
    Eighteen pair of socks is wonderful! That is one thing I don't have to find somewhere to donate. Our kids love them.
    The winter scene is beautiful too. You are one talented lady. :-)
    Blessings,
    Betsy

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely socks, I love the colors. And your little card is just adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  8. ♥the socks. new to you and socks, is there a ravelry link to the pattern? The bowls will make someone a great gift! Keep on making!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to let me know you stopped by to read my blog! If you can't get the blog to accept a comment-email me! If you don't have a blog yourself, use my email so I can then email you back-I love to respond to those who leave comments! Thanks!

ALMOST A TOP!

  I have all of the pieces blocks finished  and the borders are cut but nothing is sewn to its neighbor yet  but that is on the schedule for...