Monday, November 2, 2020

The Middle Pair


 Granddaughter's socks...I've  made mama's pair 
and now I need to make the littlest grand daughter's socks 
and the trio will be completed!  
I almost matched these perfectly...
I ended up being two rows off. 
 I can live with that and so will she!
The field north of us a few miles has been cut for hay again!
The look is a good sign of Fall to me even though
the farms cut hay about 5 times at least which means it is cut in the Spring, the Summer, the Fall and the Winter! lol
Here's to a good day for all of you!

7 comments:

  1. Those socks turned out great! She will love them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute socks!! I didn't see much hay cutting this year. There are usually bales piled up by now. I wonder what's up with that. No cornfields either. They were all left empty this year.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute socks! We got our first real frost this weekend, and a few flurries (though nothing that amounted to anything). I had to finally put the heat on... but they say by the end of the week it's going to feel like spring again!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Typically, farmers are able to get three cuttings of alfalfa in Wyoming and one of grass. I like the smell of freshly cut hay. Love the socks!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love those socks! The colors remind me of the movie Elf. When I see bales of hay like that, I always think that they look like giant shredded wheat.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Perfect socks. They look great to me. I think the smell of freshly cut hay is wonderful. It takes me back to my childhood.
    Blessings,
    Betsy

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love those socks. One of our favorite things is bailed hay in a field. Beautiful

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to let me know you stopped by to read my blog! If you can't get the blog to accept a comment-email me! If you don't have a blog yourself, use my email so I can then email you back-I love to respond to those who leave comments! Thanks!

WOOD WORKS

I cleaned the wood shop area;  the tools and the floor, etc so that I could begin work on that burl we acquired a few weeks ago!  It felt so...