Wednesday, November 4, 2020

Returned

I had to rip out the sock and extend the spot where I needed to begin the gusset because the sock was too short for the pattern I have,
but I nailed it the second time!  
Now to begin the second and move on confidently 
using the notes from the first one!
Just because watercolor subject--I do love a good dead tree!
And look who's home again! 
 Nice to have the king on his throne!  
(He has been working in New Orleans 
restoring electricity to the city after the last hurricane.  I'm hoping Eta fizzles out for all of our sakes!)
 

6 comments:

  1. I just had to rip out TWO socks when I messed up the stitch count on the heels. I am not sure what my brain is doing these days but it's not good.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pretty sock. sorry you had to rip...but glad you figured it out. The dead tree is lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Welcome home, Bill.

    Aren't dead trees fascinating? There is a very large dead tree along the 417 near Oviedo. We ALWAYS called it the Spook Tree. It was especially spooky on a full-moon night.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm glad Bill is back home. The house seems empty when they're gone doesn't it? I love to look at dead trees too and wonder the stories they have to tell.
    The sock is great and I'm glad you figured out the issue. They say "Christmas" to me.
    Blessings,
    Betsy

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOL, I’m glad others like dead trees. I have a LOT of photos of dead trees - 30 years worth!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sometimes going backwards is OK, as long as we make progress later. Love the quilts and glad you King is home!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to let me know you stopped by to read my blog! If you can't get the blog to accept a comment-email me! If you don't have a blog yourself, use my email so I can then email you back-I love to respond to those who leave comments! Thanks!

FLOWERS ON FRIDAY

But first-yesterday's Shop Hop went well-we discovered a very nice new shop in St Augustine;  always a good find!   What I bought this t...