Friday, November 27, 2020

Such a Good Time

We spent the first part of the day preparing this meal.  Enjoyed eating and telling stories and then cleaning up!  
This is youngest son and family with Bill and I.  It was so nice to have a relaxing afternoon.
The kids did this a lot of the day-the had pirate accoutrement (I took the pic too soon) and their imaginations are alive and well!  
After the kids finished while the adults watched, we did some motorized fun!  Even I enjoyed this ride because there was no fear of falling!  What a blast! We finished out the day with a good movie (the Black Stallion) and snuggles-we all dropped into bed! 

Today will be some more relaxing and crafting for Cassandra and me, swimming for kids and some odd jobs for Bill and Caleb to share-guy style!  (meals you say--leftovers are on the menu! lol)

6 comments:

  1. How nice that you got to spend time with family! Since my kids all interact with the public in one way or another it was just Zoom for us which wasn't so terrible. I got a tour of all the things going on at each of their houses which was pretty cool. They've all been very busy during this isolation thing and have come up with some interesting hobbies. I was very impressed.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That ride on toy sure looks like fun. Have a very crafty day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What fun and good things to eat. That ride-on thing looks interesting. How fast does it go? It looks as if the boat is a hit too. I'm so glad you were able to be with family and that the fun will continue another day. :-)
    Blessings,
    Betsy

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a fun day you all had! We did a quick trip south and back, but the family time we shared was wonderful, just missing both our girls who were doing the in-laws this year.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to let me know you stopped by to read my blog! If you can't get the blog to accept a comment-email me! If you don't have a blog yourself, use my email so I can then email you back-I love to respond to those who leave comments! Thanks!

POST SURGERY TIME

I was able to get a ton of knitting time in  while in the Surgery Center with Bill yesterday!   He did well but it is harder to have surgery...