The count stayed perfect all through the increases
and when it was long enough, it was time to put the sleeves
on stitch holders (yarn) while I power on down the body!
It's nice to have this sweater working right!
My hibiscus are finally blooming again after the freezes of last winter which knocked the bush back to a stubby few sticks! I am so glad th...
I am sitting here wearing the rattiest old raglan you could ever imagine but it's so big and comfy on a cold morning that I can't bear to part with it. I really need to get a replacement on the needles. I love whatever that yarn is doing color-wise. You are tempting me.
ReplyDeleteThat is going to be a great sweater. I'm still knitting away on my Portage sweater. It's a lot of back and forth with increases every 14 rows as you work down the body. I'm on the ribbing now so it won't be long before I start the sleeves. I really don't think I'll get it done before I leave though. Bummer.
ReplyDeleteBlessings,
Betsy
Love the stripes the yarn is creating!
ReplyDeleteMy favourite part of a top down knit!
ReplyDeleteLooks like you are moving right along. My crojo, craft mojo is non-existent at the moment even though I wanted to make something every day.
ReplyDelete