Something unusual has happened at my home....my Georgia peaches have driven in for a quick visit! More on this later but right now, suffice it to say that going almost 2 years without seeing your daughter and family is 21 months too many....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
BINDING X 2
This quilt was one of the layer cake designs; 58 x 66". This one was a kit that my friend had cut out but asked me to put it finish f...
-
The blocks from the Disappearing Nine Patch variation now are a top! This was a very enjoyable scrappy project and I will enjoy making ano...
-
Turning a panel into a quilt! Two rows on the top and then borders will be added. I also started on my string block stars! I had so much ...
-
So, I did it! I know, I've made 100's of pairs of socks but this is a new construction and it really used a lot of brain cells but ...

YAY!!!! Enjoy!
ReplyDeleteIsn't it wonderful!!! I am still on cloud nine after seeing my Grands on Sunday.
ReplyDeleteOh my friend! I understand. Have a wonderful time. I understand completely. Spending so much time with Mandy and Piper is wonderful.
ReplyDeleteBlessings,
Betsy
Wonderful! Have fun!
ReplyDeleteFantastic!
ReplyDeleteWhat a wonderful visit you must be having!!!
ReplyDelete