Saturday, May 1, 2021

A Milestone

Today is our 45th anniversary!  What a journey together.
I worked yesterday using up the last pieces of baseboard to finish the bathroom;
it is just such a beautiful touch to each room!  Don't take it for granted--I've never lived in a house with completed baseboards!  No joke.
I celebrated with some work on the lathe.  I have to get creative with my finger still not able to take any pressure but find a way I did!
This is more of the grapefruit tree wood.  I will be turning the bowl around and finishing the bottom today.
I also made another bluebird house--I'm getting much quicker at these now, too, even with my handicap!  I'm going to have to start selling them if Bill doesn't get them posted out back soon!!!!

Maybe we will do that AFTER we go out to eat to celebrate first!
 

5 comments:

  1. Happy anniversary!!! (The baseboards are gorgeous!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy, Happy Anniversary! We'll be 43 in September. The baseboards are so pretty. I can't believe you do all of that and I couldn't hange a silly curtain rod yesterday. I did all of the house and the very last one I couldn't get the screws in at all. So frustrating.
    I hope you two have a lovely dinner out and that you continue to enjoy all of your activities while taking good care of that finger.
    Blessings and hugs!
    Betsy

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can see that nothing is gonna stop you from creating. :) Happy anniversary! Happy May! Happy weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wishing you and Bill a VERY happy anniversary?

    Corky Belle's?

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to let me know you stopped by to read my blog! If you can't get the blog to accept a comment-email me! If you don't have a blog yourself, use my email so I can then email you back-I love to respond to those who leave comments! Thanks!

POST SURGERY TIME

I was able to get a ton of knitting time in  while in the Surgery Center with Bill yesterday!   He did well but it is harder to have surgery...