Sunday, May 2, 2021

Lunch Out

I began yesterday fussing with the tension so the blue thread would stop breaking.  After fiddling for 15 minutes, it began to work beautifully.   (see a bit of ribbon and stars panto for the pattern design)
I did enough  quilting to take the quilt up and off the floor--now the cats can't make a nest there!
This is the view of the St. Johns River we had from our table at Corky Bells--one of the busiest restaurants around.
Yes, we had a great meal, a perfect view and the best company!
 

4 comments:

  1. What a lovely day and a lovely view!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It looks like you had a wonderful day. I'm glad because you deserve it after all the work and all of the pain you've endured.
    Blessings and hugs,
    Betsy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy A Day to my Anniversary Buddy! 28 years for us. Glad you got the tension issue taken care of.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks like you had beautiful weather for your anniversary lunch.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to let me know you stopped by to read my blog! If you can't get the blog to accept a comment-email me! If you don't have a blog yourself, use my email so I can then email you back-I love to respond to those who leave comments! Thanks!

WOOD WORKS

I cleaned the wood shop area;  the tools and the floor, etc so that I could begin work on that burl we acquired a few weeks ago!  It felt so...