Sunday, January 10, 2021

Freed to Family

Youngest grandson turned 5--
what a good reason to get together and share cake and ice cream!
During travel time, I finished the last purple mitt
 and then had some time for other projects-the peaches & cream dishcloth.  (this is the one I am teaching my friend now)
Another mitt for a friend's child.  I cam make this much in an hour!
 My daughter-in-law thought she would love a pair of the Tough & Toasty mitts so, of course, I couldn't wait to cast on a pair!
Look at the beautiful Azalea bloom I found!  These guys usually bloom in March so it is a very unusual find!  It cheered me up considerably!

6 comments:

  1. Wonderful that you got to be with family! And very productive to boot!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a lovely day! That azalea is surprise. I'll have to go check the buds on mine. The Camellia is full of them.

    ReplyDelete
  3. How fun to see your grandkids and a daughter in law that likes the things you make is a definite plus. I really like the yarn colors that you're using for the dishcloth. I may have to look for it someday...after I've used the 100+ skeins I already have!
    Blessings,
    Betsy

    ReplyDelete
  4. Our local family got together yesterday to celebrate our SIL' birthday, but I am sure looking forward to the day we can do our visits w/o a mask! Is that mitt pattern on Ravelry? Happy Monday!

    ReplyDelete
  5. How wonderful to be able to be with your family. And blossoms to boot! Now, there's a fast knitter ...

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to let me know you stopped by to read my blog! If you can't get the blog to accept a comment-email me! If you don't have a blog yourself, use my email so I can then email you back-I love to respond to those who leave comments! Thanks!

GLOWING WORK!

The two layer cake scrambled tops are finished!   The dimensions are 40 50".   I have the backing so they will be heading to the frame ...