Sunday, January 24, 2021

Out of Commission

 

I woke yesterday with both eyes in full pink eye mode--a lot of pain and crud and PINK!  On top of that, I had a volcano of a cold sore on my lip.  Needless to say, I stayed in bed all day, listening to free Audible books of Agatha Christie.  I could doze and listen and hold my knitting like a lovie blanket!  I slept in late this morning and feel a bit of improvement-enough to see to type, at least!  All I can think is that I picked up something on my long day out for appointments on Wednesday--my body handles viruses by sending them to my eyes!  Some people get chest colds, sore throats, etc but I tend to be very susceptible to this!  I'm gonna be fine.

4 comments:

  1. Hope you are feeling better soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ouch..... I've had it a few times myself when I was teaching and it does hurt. I was surprised how painful it was because it just looks like a case of itchy allergy eyes but it sure isn't.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh that's too bad! I have had it before and it's SO painful. I'm sorry and I hope you're better very soon. Did you get antibiotics?
    Blessings,
    Betsy

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to let me know you stopped by to read my blog! If you can't get the blog to accept a comment-email me! If you don't have a blog yourself, use my email so I can then email you back-I love to respond to those who leave comments! Thanks!

A LITTLE OF THIS AND THAT

I finished the mug rugs;  6 of them in fact!  They are 5 x 5".  I am not a coffee or tea drinker but I do like hot chocolate~ I made an...